Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 28

So I accidentally brought home an extra kid from the park yesterday. I just didn't notice. When I realized what had happened, I was going to take it back to the park when Angie started screaming at me that possession is nine-tenths of the law and if I take it back she'd have me arrested for delivering cocaine to Lilo.

I told her I didn't know what was in the bag. I figured it was baby laxative. There is quite a bit of it floating around this town.

Well we still have the kid which is now called Heather Pilar Mutumba Jolie Pitt Jolie. She insists her name is Mindy, but I think she'll get used to being Heather in time.

Madox is just a great kid though. He drew a picture of me.

It's pretty good, huh? I like how my legs resemble golf clubs. I'm not sure why he didn't give me hands. When I asked, he just laughed and walked away twirling his butcher knife. That kid is so happy, it almost seems wrong.

No comments: