Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 4

So, Brad said he wanted us to hang out and get to know each other more.

That sounded like it may be fun, plus Angie wanted some alone time with the kids.

Brad called up a couple friends. It was quite a surprise that it was George Clooney and Matt Damon.

Apparently they have this thing where they go to airports and see how many phone numbers they can get from women. Sounds kind of sad, but it's not my place to question how the rich and famous should spend their lives.

I also wondered why Brad and Matt do it since they are married. The answer was simple. All Hollywood marriages are a sham. Ah, that made sense.

So we start near gate six at LAX. they told me that's where the really hot women hang out. Plus the bar is near by.

So we hung out for about seven hours and at the end guess who had the most numbers. Yep, yours truely. Here are the actual stats.

Pitt: 15 phone numbers
Damon: 12 phine numbers
Brangalito: 28 phone numbers
Clooney: 2 phone numbers



All this time I though Clooney was going to win. I discovered that he is actually the industries biggest pity case and people just feel sorry for him. Producers call the news papers and ask to print that he's really good looking and popular. You could have fooled me.

I also didn't know that George was actually from Germany and doesn't speak a word of english. Some woman named Roscoe actually dubs all his lines. I found it odd that a woman did it but Matt said, "Hey, Bart Simpson is voiced by a woman."

You can't argue with that.

I could tell Brad was pissed that I won. He didn't say anything on the way home and locked me in my room when we got there. Maddox snuck me some food later that night and informed me that my room was really a broom closet. That makes sense since they always tell me to go to my room to get the mop.

No comments: